When you find yourself with just a little too much time on your hands, here are a few more thoughts to ponder over. I’m sure you may be able to relate to….. or have thought about one or two of the following ideas. Try not to spend to much time on each one 😛
- Why is it that success usually occurs in private, and failure takes place in full view?
- The severity of the itch is directly proportional to YOUR inability to reach it.
- The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- Why isn’t phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
- How can someone “draw a blank”?
- How far east can you go before you’re heading west?
- Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
Filed under: Amusing & Humorous Observations, Bored?, Express Yourself, just for laughs, logic, Pot Luck & Miscellaneous | Tagged: boredom thoughts, funny ponderings, funny thoughts, things to ponder |