Here are a few random thoughts that should make you think a little… and when you do, it’s simply amazing how many of these you may laugh at… but are somehow ringing true in your head when you really stop and think about it….. Enjoy! 😛
A Few Random Thoughts To Make You Think…
- If a man is in a forest talking to himself with no women around, is he still wrong?
- Man’s most common fault is not knowing what he doesn’t know.
- To steal ideas from one person is called plagiarism… to steal from many is called research.
- I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work… I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
- By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
- Experience is a wonderful thing – It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. – quoted by Mark Twain –
- The cure for insomnia is relatively simple — Get more sleep!
- Everyone should have a spouse, because there are a number of things that go wrong that one can’t always blame on the government.
- Forty is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
- If you can’t be a good example… You’ll just have to serve as a horrible warning.
- One of the life’s mysteries is how a two pound box of candy can make a person gain five pounds.
- You know you’re into middle age when you realize that caution is the only thing you care to exercise.